Semi-industrial version for production from rotary ovens
PROCYS offers a capper version adapted to semi-industrial productions for products cooked on baking trays in rotary ovens. The machine is fed manually directly from cooking trays, with cooled products. Several feeding solutions are possible depending on the applications :
Direct feeding from cooking trays
Automatic shell detachment from the tray & automatic feeding into the capper machine
How does it work ?
The following operations are done automatically:
Detachment of the shells from the baking sheets
Preparing rows and lanes
Tilting of 1 lane out of 2
Dosing and capping
PROCYS adapts to your specifications and offers customized solutions.
Capper medium sandwiching machine – semi-industrial version
What are the benefits ?
Why PROCYS ?
- A solid experienced team at your disposal
- Tailor-made solutions fully adapted to your needs
- The specialist in the automation of macaron lines
Innovative production system
- Automation of your process by keeping your artisanal recipes
- Limits manual operations
- Ergonomic workstations
- Increases production volume
- Simplifies your process
Flexible production system
- Adaptation to your production tools
- Possible format change
- Several possible toppings
- Space between dosage and capping for deposit of topping (coconut, hazelnuts, sugar etc …)
- Make blistering easier or pick-up stations at the exit of the machine