Machine with transversal feeding conveyor:
The products are transferred into the injection machine via a bucket conveyor. Depending on the applications, rates and requirements of the customer, the conveyor can be fed:
- manually via an operator
- automatically via robot or pick & place which transfer product rows in the cavities.
Procys defines with you the machine which is best adapted to your production:
- vertical or lateral injection,
- stopping bar to hold needles during injection and the removal,
- option no product / no injection,
- cream feeding in simple or double jacketed.
Some technical characteristics:
- robust construction, stainless steel frame, without mechanical parts under the process zone,
- injection head motions are controlled by brushless motors allowing a movement adapted to each recipe with maximum flexibility,
- automatism & control provided by Procys,
- machine controlled from a touch screen, recipes storage (motions and injection time),
- modification of settings during production with different access levels for operators, line manager or maintenance technicians.
Follow links :